On April 29, 2020, Dan Donovan, Vice President of Sport & Entertainment Security, hosted a webinar on collegiate stadium security and guest screening implementation with athletics and event operations representatives from Clemson University, University of Virginia, University of Alabama, and University of Florida.
Focused on the lessons learned in implementing guest screening measures such as magnetometers, the discussion also included screening in the 'new normal' following the COVID-19 pandemic.
To watch the webinar, click here.
T&M extends its thanks to our panelists:
- Jon Allen, Associate Athletic Director/Event Operations - Clemson University
- Jason Bauman, Associate Athletics Director for Facilities & Operations - University of Virginia
- Matt Elliott, Manager of Athletic Safety Security Operations - University of Alabama
- Bryan Flood, Assistant Athletics Director - University of Florida
- Ben Houston, Associate Director of Event Operations - Clemson University
- Chip Howard, Executive Associate Athletics Director for Internal Affairs - University of Florida
T&M’s Sport & Entertainment Security division, led by Dan Donovan, has assisted many colleges and universities with the design of metal detection implementation, acquisition of devices, and training to maximize efficiency in deploying this process. In addition, we manage all aspects of special event security and maintain a team of experts who are familiar with the challenges facing the industry and best practices based on experience.