Director of Cybersecurity
T&M USA, LLC is seeking a Director of Cybersecurity who will be assigned to T&M’s Investigations Division, which is located at our corporate offices in mid-town Manhattan. Applicants must have advanced knowledge and experience in the field of Cybersecurity as described below.
- Manage and lead computer forensic, information security, and cyber incident response programs and client engagements.
- Assist on corporate/private investigations providing cybersecurity support.
- Provide expert technical subject matter expertise on cybersecurity investigations.
- Perform digital forensic acquisitions of cell phones, computers, servers, storage devices and conduct thorough analysis as per the requirements.
- Manage and maintain chain of custody for digital forensic acquisitions.
- Investigate and remediate cyber incidents and perform root cause analysis.
- Perform network security vulnerability assessments, and penetration testing (office/residential) to evaluate the overall security posture of a network.
- Review the network vulnerabilities and attempt to exploit them by conducting penetration testing.
- Perform information security and risk assessments for clients to ensure their cybersecurity programs are in line with global standards such as NIST, ISO.
- Support e-discovery investigations by analyzing data and providing findings.
- Write expert technical reports highlighting the findings and recommendations.
- Develop, maintain, and provide oversight for standard operating procedures.
- Experience with digital forensic software such as Cellebrite UFED 4PC and Physical Analyzer, Magnet Axiom, X-ways, FTK Imager, Digital Inspector.
- Experience with vulnerability management tools such as Qualys, Rapid7, Tenable.
- Experience performing penetration testing using Kali Linux.
- Experience with e-discovery software such as Intella, Relativity.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks such as NIST, COBIT, ISO, GDPR.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and organizational skills.
Education, Experience & Certifications
- BS or MS in Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Computer Science, Digital Forensics.
- Information security certification or accreditation preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the Cybersecurity field.
For immediate consideration, please send a detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
T&M will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability.