The Security Consultant will be assigned to T&M’s Security Consulting Services Division and will possess the skills, knowledge and experience required to conduct detailed security assessments and deliver professional reports consistent with our current standard. Security policy and plan development, crisis management planning and security related training capabilities are additional skills that we are seeking in candidates.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Further T&M’s growth and client base by developing and managing successful business relationships with clients representing a broad range of business sectors and individual corporate, government and private entities.
- Conduct physical security assessments that include client specific threat and risk profiles and detailed findings and recommended solutions consistent with industry standards and “best practices” regarding all aspects of enterprise security including personnel, systems, policies, protocols, procedures, emergency plans and training.
- Produce comprehensive, well organized, and well written project deliverables that meet challenging deadlines.
- Collaborate with Security Consulting Services Division colleagues to successfully address team projects.
- Develop and present customized training programs and verbal reports to a variety of client audiences.
- Attend meetings with client senior management to clearly define project goals and objectives and to deliver executive summaries of results upon request.
- Develop business opportunities for the Security Consulting Services Division and other T&M service providers.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work either independently or with a team
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree - Security Management, International Relations, History, Criminal Justice or another writing-intensive discipline
- Pass requisite background check
- Five to seven years relevant security experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, to include Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Master’s degree – Security Management, International Relations, History, Criminal Justice or another writing-intensive discipline.
- ASIS certifications, CPP and/or PSP preferred
Interested candidates should provide resume and two recent writing samples on pertinent topics via email.
Estimated Annual Salary - $85,000 - $105,000 based on experience.
T&M will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability.