Security Systems Design Consultant
The Security Systems Design Consultant will be assigned to T&M’s Security Consulting Services Division and will have advanced security systems engineering capabilities to perform security systems analysis, design, bid assistance/procurement, implementation and testing/commissioning. In addition to security systems engineering, the successful candidate will possess a detailed knowledge of enterprise security and have professional experience in conducting physical security assessments and developing detailed reports of findings and recommendations for enhancement.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Further T&M’s growth and client base by developing and managing successful business relationships with clients representing a broad range of business sectors and individual corporate, government and private entities.
- Conduct analysis to determine and define client technical requirements.
- Identify, analyze and recommend mitigation measures to address deficiencies in client security systems design/performance capabilities as appropriate.
- Provide assessment, design, bid assistance/procurement, implementation/construction administration, testing and commissioning services related to security technical systems.
- Be knowledgeable of, and able to conduct research and analysis of vendor products to support state of the art system design.
- Define processes and concept of operations for technical platforms, system specifications and parameters for hardware and software compatibility.
- Conduct physical security assessments that include client specific threat and risk profiles and detailed findings and recommended solutions consistent with industry standards and “best practices” regarding all aspects of enterprise security including personnel, systems, policies, protocols, procedures, emergency plans and training.
- Produce comprehensive, well organized and well written project deliverables that meet challenging deadlines.
- Collaborate with Security Consulting Services Division colleagues to successfully address team projects.
- Develop and present customized training programs and verbal reports to a variety of client audiences.
- Attend meetings with client senior management to clearly define project goals and objectives and to deliver executive summaries of results upon request.
- Develop business opportunities for the Security Consulting Services Division and other T&M service providers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work either independently or with a team
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electrical, Mechanical (or related) Engineering
- Pass requisite background check
- Five to seven years relevant security experience
- Proficiency in Autodesk software, to include AutoCAD, Revit, BIM 360
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, to include Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- PE License - National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- CPP or PSP - ASIS certification
Interested candidates should provide resume and two recent writing samples on pertinent topics via email.
Estimated Annual Salary - $100,000 - $125,000 based on experience.
T&M will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability.